Listing Courtesy of Royal Key Realty Inc.
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A Divosta built gorgeous one story home in this hidden gem of a neighborhood just minutes from everything but so quiet. Driving under the oaks trees towards the cul-de-sac you know it is going to be special and it is. The cutest of gardens with fruit trees, blossoming shrubs, flowers everywhere and bird houses in the trees. The outside is magical...Inside the same... as you enter the foyer there's a new kitchen, a freshly painted interior, (and exterior) A, fabulous split plan layout with double sliders opening to the amazing garden, a huge great room witha rea dining room set just off the full length patio, the screened patio. You just have to come see it, thats all !!!Professional photo's and video coming soon, but dont miss out.
- Auto Garage Open, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer
- Clubhouse, Manager On Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Tennis
- Pantry, Roman Tub, Sky Light(S), Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Auto Sprinkler, Fruit Tree(S), Room For Pool, Screen Porch, Screened Patio, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Concrete Tile
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,Public Road,Sidewalks,Treed Lot
- 1/4 acre
- Driveway,Garage - Attached
Cable, Management Fees, Manager, Reserve Funds
- Buyer Approval,Lease OK,No Truck/RV
- Port St Lucie Blvd west to
Property Listed By Royal Key Realty Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.