Listing Courtesy of The Keyes Company
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Priced to sell! This cozy home has a nicely updated working kitchen, a spacious open floor plan with a large dining area with sliding doors out to a patio for your outdoor dining and cooking! The large great room boasts vaulted ceilings & is a lovey space for entertaining! The screen enclosed patio is unusually large and runs the full length of the home over looking a tranquil lake view! The property has a large master bedroom & bath that needs some updating but is great space. The enclosed atrium serves as a den area and the large second bedroom has its own en suite! This home only has a 1 car driveway but it can easily be expanded if necessary. The home has been gently used & meticulously maintained for the last 14 years by snowbirds! Home has great potential!
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Community Room, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Closet Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Den/Office, Laundry-Garage, Storage
- 2 Master Baths,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screened Patio
- Concrete Tile
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Private Road,West of US-1
- Driveway,Garage - Attached,Street
- Gate - Manned,Private Guard
Cable, Common Areas, Lawn Care, Pest Control, Security
- Buyer Approval,Commercial Vehicles Prohibited,No Lease 1st Year,No Truck/RV
- Woolbright Road, West of Military Trail. Left into Gate 1.
Property Listed By The Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.