Listing Courtesy of Douglas Elliman
3 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spectacular 7th floor Penthouse with 3 bedroom (or 2 + Den) and with wide views of the Ocean and the Intracoastal. You can see all the way to City Place from up here! Hurricane impact doors are already in. 2078 sf Interior plus a huge 59' Balcony!Priced to sell as it needs your own decorating touch.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Bike Storage, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Lobby, Manager On Site, Pool, Tennis, Trash Chute
- Bar, Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, Pantry, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- Carpet, Tile
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Laundry-Util/Closet, Storage
- Bidet,Dual Sinks,Separate Shower
- Auto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Open Balcony, Tennis Court
- Intracoastal,Ocean Access,Oceanfront
- 10 to <25 Acres,East of US-1
- Assigned,Garage - Attached
Cable, Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Janitor, Lawn Care, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Trash Removal
- Buyer Approval
- Drive south on south ocean blvd past the lake worth casino. The Halcyon is East on the ocean. This condo is in the southern building on the right as you drive into the driveway
Property Listed By Douglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.