Listing Courtesy of Atlantic Florida Properties
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
LIKE NEW 4/3/2 home on ONE OF THE LARGER LOTS on a cul-de-sac in Citrus Park! MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE! Everything is new, fresh paint exterior and interior, brand new kitchen with new appliances, remodeled baths, new carpet throughout upstairs, on stairs and in downstairs bedroom. Enjoy your morning coffee or relax later in the day on the patio. One bedroom with full bath downstairs. Property completely fenced for your ultimate privacy! Within walking distance to the elementary school and minutes from all that Boynton Beach has to offer, 10-15 minutes from the beach! Low HOA keeps your monthly costs down!
Assigned School Zones
- Citrus Cove Elementary School
- Congress Community Middle School
- Boynton Beach Community High
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Water Heater - Elec
- Bike - Jog, Picnic Area
- Foyer, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower
- Covered Patio, Fence
- Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre
- Driveway,Garage - Attached
- Gate - Unmanned
Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Security
- Buyer Approval,Commercial Vehicles Prohibited,Lease OK w/Restrict,No Truck/RV,Tenant Approval
- Lawrence Rd just north of Gateway Blvd. Turn right into Citrus Park Blvd, through gate, left at end to home.
Property Listed By Atlantic Florida Properties
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.