Listing Courtesy of One Sotheby's International Re
3 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Bright and open, a perfect villa on the lake! This beautiful home boasts 3-bedroom, 2-bath, an air-conditioned sun-room, 1 car garage with high vaulted ceiling and large windows that bring in tons of skylight! Seller is the original owner who chose this premium lake front and corner lot, across from the community pool. This corner model has extra windows and views that make this home even brighter! HOA replaces the roof, owner is to maintain. AC is 2017, water heater is 5 years old and all kitchen appliances are 4 years old! It has a one car garage and driveway is long enough for two cars, HOA includes water and replaces the roof. Enjoy the serene lake view from the sun-room and the kitchen! This is the first time this home is on the market! Don't miss out !
Assigned School Zones
- Timber Trace Elementary School
- Watson B. Duncan Middle School
- Palm Beach Gardens High School
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Foyer, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Concrete Tile
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre
- Garage - Attached
Common Areas, Lawn Care, Roof Maintenance, Sewer, Water
- Buyer Approval
- Rider's cup blvd to Heather Run- it's the first home after the gate across from the community pool.
Property Listed By One Sotheby's International Re
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.