Listing Courtesy of Douglas Elliman
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Enjoy the ease of one story living in this Southend beauty.Situated on a 125x95 lot, this 3bdrm 2.5 bath home boasts over 3000 sqft. The expansive, open floor plan offers a neutral palette, Designer finishes and the ideal setting and flow for entertaining. The well scaled master suite is adorned with a custom panelled vaulted ceiling, luxurious master bath, an abundance of closet space and a separate sitting room. Additional features include a sun-drenched, over sized pool, newly constructed garage, all impact windows and doors, 2013 Roof and 2017 HVAC.
Assigned School Zones
- South Olive Elementary School
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(S), Foyer, French Door, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-In Closet
- Marble, Tile, Wood Floor
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- Central, Electric, Zoned
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Living,Formal
- Family, Laundry-Inside, Laundry-Util/Closet
- 18 x 16
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- 13 x 12
- 34 x 16
- Custom Lighting, Fence, Open Porch, Screened Patio, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Concrete Tile
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water,Well Water
- 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Corner Lot
- 95 ft x 121 ft
- Garage - Attached
- Security Sys-Owned
- S. Olive Ave to Murray Road.
Property Listed By Douglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.