Listing Courtesy of Patti Chung-Sheldon LLC
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Brand NEW roof in this stunning 3br, 3bths, 1car garage with a pool, and fireplace. All just five minutes to Atlantic ocean. golf, dining in downtown PB, WPB and Lake Worth. House boasts all natural bamboo wood floors, upgraded baths and kitchen and natural gas stove, gas water heater. Gorgeous master bathroom with marble, double marble sinks, deep soaking tub and steam shower. French doors. Low maintenance yard with just a real relax lifestyle east of Federal Hwy. Over 2000sf of living space with OPEN floor plan. Just what you want in downtown location. This house is surrounded by houses going for over 1mil on water. Most sought after community in downtown Lake Worth, east of Federal Hwy. Come see the VALUE in this home!
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- Decorative Fireplace, French Door, Walk-In Closet
- Tile, Wood Floor
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Formal,Snack Bar
- Family, Laundry-Inside, Pool Bath, Util-Garage
- 16 x 15
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- 17 x 10
- 28 x 14
- Auto Sprinkler, Open Porch
- Comp Shingle
- Electric,Gas Natural,Lake Worth Drain Dis,Public Sewer,Public Water
- < 1/4 Acre,Corner Lot,East of US-1,Sidewalks
- 90.0 ft x 105.0 ft
- 2+ Spaces,Drive - Circular,Garage - Attached
- From Federal Hwy take Duke go east to Emory Lane. House at corner of Emory and N Lakeside.
Property Listed By Patti Chung-Sheldon LLC
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.