Listing Courtesy of One Step Ahead Realty Inc.
2 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Gorgeous move in ready 2 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms Plus Loft/Office. 2 Walk-in closets in Master bedroom. Beautiful Cherry Wood Cabinets & Crown molding In Kitchen. Plenty of Guest Parking Plus Garage. Situated on spacious Cul-de-Sac. End unit with private grassy area beside house, lush back yard and side yard. Screened Patio for relaxation or entertaining. Accordion Hurricane Shutters and 'A' rated schools. Close to community pool. Currently Rented. Great for Investors
||6985 Brookhollow Road
Assigned School Zones
- Coral Reef Elementary School
- Woodlands Middle School
- Park Vista Community High School
- Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Pantry, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central
- Dining Family
- Convertible Bedroom, Den/Office, Laundry-Garage
- 14 x 12
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs,Separate Shower
- 11 x 12
- 22 x 6
- 10 x 12
- 10 x 9
- 22 x 17
- Screened Patio
- Cable,Electric,Public Sewer,Public Water
- Garage - Attached
- Burglar Alarm,Gate - Unmanned
Cable, Lawn Care, Maintenance-Exterior
- Interview Required,No Truck/RV,Pet Restrictions,Tenant Approval
Property Listed By One Step Ahead Realty Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.