Listing Courtesy of Wade Hastings
4 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
BEST location for this amazing move-in ready spacious 2,078 sq ft 4/2/2 newer (2006) contemporary one owner split plan just East of I-95 (Gatlin exit) from the Tradition Master Planned Community with a hospital, shopping and restaurantsminutes to the Becker Road entrance to the Turnpike. Beaches 20 minutes. You will love living in this beautiful home among caring neighbors. Quiet neighborhood. Fenced yard for your pets. No HOA. NEW AC installed last month with duct cleaning. Covered entry. NEW tasteful laminate and tile. White walls/counters. 1/4 acre lot, hurricane resistant with shutters. Dining room, breakfast bar and large eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances. Living room and 17'8"x17'4" den opening to the covered patio. Vaulted ceilings, tray ceiling in the master with deluxe bath.
Assigned School Zones
- Treasure Coast High School
- Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Built-In Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Ceiling Fan, Central
- Den/Office, Family, Media
- 14 x 18
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- 18 x 15
- 20 x 15
- Cable,Electric,Electric Service Available,Public Water,Water Available
- < 1/4 Acre
- Lease OK
Property Listed By Wade Hastings
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.